Neon Green Flying Butterfly
The Neon Green wind up, magic flying butterfly is one of our favorite designs because you can use a silver/gold sharpie to write your own personal message on the wings. Good for almost any occasion, it's light, bright and it takes flight! Considering all the love, laughter, and smiles they create, we have no doubt you'll think they are well worth every penny!
- You Wind It Up About 30-35 Times and Watch It Fly (See Video)
- Size is 5 inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide
- Fits Inside Any Standard 5x7 Greeting Card (Card Not Included)
- Comes Individually Packaged With Instructions (Not Prewound)
- Also Can Be Used in Books, Invitations, iPad Cases, Magazines or Anything Else!
- Fun For Kids of All Ages - Use Them Again & Again!
- Get A Flaw Free Guarantee (Not available On All Items)
- Delivery in 7 Business Days or Less (See Shipping Policy Page)
* Greeting Card Not Included
** This product is not suitable for all ages, circumstances or situations. Please read the disclaimer on the package before using this product.
*** Please note there is absolutely no refunds, no returns and no replacements on any clearance items.
Customer service was awesome. They arrived in record time. Grandkids love them...even the teens! Owners of the company are very helpful and concerned for their customers.
I loved it. My Twin nieces absolutely loved it! Thank you.
These butterfly gifts are awesome and fun! Exactly the kind of surprise I want to give people. They work well and are a hoot!
I sent a package to my young grandsons and put in 10 butterflyers in layers. (I bought a bunch on sale). Everything they touched from the minute they opened the box released another one.They loved it! I used multiple designs and all were very nice. They're bigger than I expected which makes it easy for the kids to play with them. All worked with no problems. (Packing that many was probably more entertaining to watch than when they released!) I will definitely order more for other fun surprises.
My first times winding one to try to fly it didn't go as described. I found that I had to wind it tighter than I figured. I put it in a card to test it, and it did better than when I was just holding it. We'll see what my sister says when it flies out of her birthday card!