Get Well Soon Magic Flying Butterfly
Laughter is good medicine! So, help cheer up a sick friend and turn a frown upside down with this Get Well Soon wind up magic flying butterfly. Make their spirit soar and your message spring to life with this magic flying butterfly!
- You Wind It Up About 30-35 Times and Watch It Fly (See Video)
- Size is 5 inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide
- Perfect For Birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentines, Easter, Weddings, Parties and Many Other Occasions
- Fits Inside Any Standard 5x7 Greeting Card
- Use in Books, Invitations, iPad Case, Magazines or Anything Else!
- Fun For Kids of All Ages - Use Them Again & Again!
- Comes Individually Packaged With Instructions (Not Prewound)
- Get A Flaw Free Guarantee (Not available On All Items)
- Delivery in 7 Business Days or Less (See Shipping Policy Page)
* Greeting Card Not Included
** This product is not suitable for all ages, circumstances or situations. Please read the disclaimer on the package before using this product.
*** Please note there is absolutely no refunds, no returns and no replacements on any clearance items.
**** Discount codes do not work on clearance items as the discount is already built in the price.
I ordered these for my grandchildren. They really liked them. They went up in my loft and watched them fly down to the lower level! Lots of giggles and fun!
Thanks so much for your awesome review of our wind up flying butterfly. We love helping put a smile on people's faces!
The butterflies were wonderful. I mailed them to friends and they had such a great time playing with them. Took them back to their childhood. Reordered more!
Bright colors and work better than I thought they would
They are fun and a different way to send A greeting to people. People tend to open the card slowly at first, so I found it better to warn people ahead of time to just open a card quickly. Other wise they end up holding it a bit and the butterfly just flaps on the card. Everyone still loved their butterflies!
I got this butterfly for a friend scheduled for a long awaited elective surgery. The stay at home order/Covid-19 cancelled her surgery, but I sent it anyway to cheer her up and help her manage her pain until she can be scheduled for surgery again.