Military Magic Flying Butterfly
Our Military wind up, magic flying Butterfly is great for all occasions and especially fun for Veterans Day, Memorial Day or showing your appreciation to soldiers of every branch of the military. Send a soldier who is serving some love with this wind up magic flying butterfly inside a greeting card.
- You Wind It Up About 30-35 Times and Watch It Fly (See Video)
- Size is 5 inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide
- Perfect For Birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentines, Easter, Weddings, Parties and Many Other Occasions
- Fits Inside Any Standard 5x7 Greeting Card
- Use in Books, Invitations, iPad Case, Magazines or Anything Else!
- Fun For Kids of All Ages - Use Them Again & Again!
- Comes Individually Packaged With Instructions (Not Prewound)
- Get A Flaw Free Guarantee (Not available On All Items)
- Delivery in 7 Business Days or Less (See Shipping Policy Page)
* Greeting Card Not Included
** This product is not suitable for all ages, circumstances or situations. Please read the disclaimer on the package before using this product.
*** Please note there is absolutely no refunds, no returns and no replacements on any clearance items.
**** Discount codes do not work on clearance items as the discount is already built in the price.
We are anxiously waiting to hear from my nephew after getting this in the Air Force. It’s hard to find gifts to send him and this just made my day to see it. My sons loved it and said he will too. I sent other butterflies to other family who adored it.
Such a surprise when card is opened. Puts a smile on everyone’s face. This is my second time ordering
I sent one to my Marine son in California in a card. He said he & his Marine brothers were just setting around when he opened his card. He said when he opened it, at first they were freaked out. Then they all started cracking up. They thought it was the coolest thing ever. Nice to know I could make 5 young men quarantined in their barracks laugh. Loved it & highly recommend.
I have a Grandson in JROTC. This was for him. My son has made the Air Force a career! This awesome butterfly salutes them both in a manly way! Love these!
These butterfies are beautiful. I am going to put them in Easter cards.
Thanks so much for your awesome review of our wind up flying butterfly. So glad you loved them! It's our honor to help make fun moments and memories with people.