Raining Rainbows Magic Flying Butterfly
Our Raining Rainbows wind up, magic flying butterfly is one of the most popular models and is good for any and all occasions. Whether it's a birthday party, school event, Easter, Christmas or just for fun, our Raining Rainbows wind up flying paper butterfly is sure to get a smile. It's also an awesome way to make your message fly!
- You Wind It Up About 30-35 Times and Watch It Fly (See Video)
- Size is 5 inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide
- Perfect For Birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentines, Easter, Weddings, Parties and Many Other Occasions
- Fits Inside Any Standard 5x7 Greeting Card
- Use in Books, Invitations, iPad Case, Magazines or Anything Else!
- Fun For Kids of All Ages - Use Them Again & Again!
- Comes Individually Packaged With Instructions (Not Prewound)
- Get A Flaw Free Guarantee (Not available On All Items)
- Delivery in 7 Business Days or Less (See Shipping Policy Page)
* Greeting Card Not Included
** This product is not suitable for all ages, circumstances or situations. Please read the disclaimer on the package before using this product.
*** Please note there is absolutely no refunds, no returns and no replacements on any clearance items.
We put them in Valentine cards so can’t wait until the recipients open them. When they arrived to us one of the butterflies was damaged. The company was quick to give me a refund.
Thanks so much for your awesome review of our wind up magic flying butterfly. We love helping put a smile on people's faces! That's why we try very hard to produce a great product, a low price and offer excellent service. So grateful people notice and appreciate it!
The people I sent it through the mail, loved it. Thank you!
I ordered several different Butterflyers and they are just as cute as can be. They seem to be very well made and the colors are very vibrant. You wind them up and away they go. Very prompt & fast shipping. I highly recommend Butterflyers!
My grand daughter loved this- I put it in one of the little cards I always send her
I sent these gifts to my students through mail as end of year gifts in a card that read "Thank you for letting me help you transform." We were unable to have a graduation this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic and these butterflies gave me a way to say goodbye in a big way. The response from the students and parents was so positive that this is something I am going to do every year moving forward.