Stars & Stripes Magic Flying Butterfly
Fly the flag in a new and exciting way and say something special with our Stars & Stripes wind up magic flying butterfly. Perfect to put inside a greeting card to send a soldier who is serving overseas. Or, a great way to say "Thank You!" to a military vet on Veterans or Memorial Day. This Stars & Stripes wind up magic flying butterfly is an amazing way to make their day and to make your message fly!
- You Wind It Up About 30-35 Times and Watch It Fly (See Video)
- Size is 5 inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide
- Perfect For Birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentines, Easter, Weddings, Parties and Many Other Occasions
- Fits Inside Any Standard 5x7 Greeting Card
- Use in Books, Invitations, iPad Case, Magazines or Anything Else!
- Fun For Kids of All Ages - Use Them Again & Again!
- Comes Individually Packaged With Instructions (Not Prewound)
- Get A Flaw Free Guarantee (Not available On All Items)
- Delivery in 7 Business Days or Less (See Shipping Policy Page)
* Greeting Card Not Included
** This product is not suitable for all ages, circumstances or situations. Please read the disclaimer on the package before using this product.
*** Please note there is absolutely no refunds, no returns and no replacements on any clearance items.
I got one of these in a card not long ago and passed it along to my grandchildren. These are so fun! So I had to order more to send to family and friends. Good price, came in a timely manner.
I sent butterflies to my kids. They then bought some and mailed them to several friends. These butterflies have helped bring joy and smiles to several people.
I have been sending them to all our kids and grandkids. Gave my husband a card for our 50th wedding anniversary, loved his reaction when the butterfly flew out. I didn’t know what to expect when I purchased them but they do fly and are so much fun. I will be ordering more.
What a cute little sparkle of fun to add to cards! I think they are wonderful but haven’t had the opportunity to give one yet but can’t wait until I do!
Surprised my granddaughter with one in her card on her birthday. It worked great and we all loved it.