Sky Blue Monarch Flying Butterfly
When you want to say something special, send a smile to a friend and make your message fly with our very popular Sky Blue Monarch wind up flying butterfly. It's guaranteed to get a smile and make the day of the one you give it to. Considering all the love, laughter, and smiles they create, we have no doubt you'll think they are well worth every penny!
- You Wind It Up About 30-35 Times and Watch It Fly (See Video)
- Size is 5 inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide
- Fits Inside Any Standard 5x7 Greeting Card (Card Not Included)
- Comes Individually Packaged With Instructions (Not Prewound)
- Also Can Be Used in Books, Invitations, iPad Cases, Magazines or Anything Else!
- Fun For Kids of All Ages - Use Them Again & Again!
- Get A Flaw Free Guarantee (Not available On All Items)
- Delivery in 7 Business Days or Less (See Shipping Policy Page)
* Greeting Card Not Included
** This product is not suitable for all ages, circumstances or situations. Please read the disclaimer on the package before using this product.
I am having so much fun with my butterflyers!. I put them in birthday cards, get well cards and even wedding cards! I love to watch my friends and families expressions when they come flying out of their cards. Wendy
This was our first time buying the butterflies, we ordered 5 in various colors for birthday cards. Well, after we received them my grandson discovered them and we not have 2 of the butterflies we sent one in a birthday card and the others he plays with and I have to say we both wind them up to fly. They worked just as described and I am sure we will be buying more at a later date.
I got a great reaction when I gave this butterflyer to my friend. It was awesome when she opened her birthday card and the butterfly flew out!! She didn't know what to think and just started laughing. Whoever thought of this and created it is so creative. We had a lot of fun!! Thanks!
These butterflyers are awesome. I ordered 10 and received them within just a few days. They work well and I've had so much fun with them already (some fun pranks!) and have plans for more (mailing them in some upcoming birthday cards).
We purchased several Butterflyers for our grand daughters who are 8. They were quite surprised with giggles ensuing!