Neon Green Flying Butterfly
The Neon Green wind up, magic flying butterfly is one of our favorite designs because you can use a silver/gold sharpie to write your own personal message on the wings. Good for almost any occasion, it's light, bright and it takes flight! Considering all the love, laughter, and smiles they create, we have no doubt you'll think they are well worth every penny!
- You Wind It Up About 30-35 Times and Watch It Fly (See Video)
- Size is 5 inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide
- Fits Inside Any Standard 5x7 Greeting Card (Card Not Included)
- Comes Individually Packaged With Instructions (Not Prewound)
- Also Can Be Used in Books, Invitations, iPad Cases, Magazines or Anything Else!
- Fun For Kids of All Ages - Use Them Again & Again!
- Get A Flaw Free Guarantee (Not available On All Items)
- Delivery in 7 Business Days or Less (See Shipping Policy Page)
* Greeting Card Not Included
** This product is not suitable for all ages, circumstances or situations. Please read the disclaimer on the package before using this product.
*** Please note there is absolutely no refunds, no returns and no replacements on any clearance items.
We loved sending these to family and friends during this time of turmoil in our country. We are compelled to believe we can do better and embrace differences rather than ignore them. These butterflies helped lift us all up!
our granchildren love the butterflyers and i am sure my pre school students will too i also am sending them in a retirement card, congratulations card and in a card for healing for someone who has cancer, Inexpensive, put a smile on everyones face no matter how old!
It must be the simple I enjoy i get from sending family and friends a card with one of your butterly in or I sure would not keep buying them. And I have purchased a lot of them over the years!
I bought several to put in cards to send to people during this quarantine. Many happy responses!
My students love these butterflies, and I teach middle schoolers! These butterflies are for all ages. During this pandemic and school closures, I am mailing out butterflies to my students. It keeps us connected and it spreads some cheer.