Happy Face Flying Butterfly
Don't worry, Be HAPPY! Tell someone how happy you are, how happy they make you or wish them a Happy Birthday with our Happy Face wind up, magic flying butterfly. It's light, bright and takes flight! Considering all the love, laughter, and smiles they create, we have no doubt you'll think they are well worth every penny!
- You Wind It Up About 30-35 Times and Watch It Fly (See Video)
- Size is 5 inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide
- Fits Inside Any Standard 5x7 Greeting Card (Card Not Included)
- Comes Individually Packaged With Instructions (Not Prewound)
- Also Can Be Used in Books, Invitations, iPad Cases, Magazines or Anything Else!
- Fun For Kids of All Ages - Use Them Again & Again!
- Get A Flaw Free Guarantee (Not available On All Items)
- Delivery in 7 Business Days or Less (See Shipping Policy Page)
* Greeting Card Not Included
** This product is not suitable for all ages, circumstances or situations. Please read the disclaimer on the package before using this product.
*** Please note there is absolutely no refunds, no returns and no replacements on any clearance items.
We love the butterfly’s! Have ordered many times
Thanks so much for your awesome review of our wind up flying butterfly. We love making people smile! We're committed to making and offering the best flying butterfly in the world. So glad you liked them!
They were exactly as advertised and the video showing how to hold them and wind them was great.
Showed and Recommended them to the owner of the toy store I work in and they are now going to carry them in their store! Such a cute way to add a little something g to any card, whether it be to say hello, happy birthday, cheer up or get well! Just adorable!
I sent out different cards to my friends with these butterflyers and I really enjoyed their response because of the shock and surprise when the butterflies flew out. I think it's hilarious and I love them. I will be purchasing them again. thank you for coming up with such a great idea to make a card extra special.
The kids I sent these to loved them