Emerald Bronze Monarch Flying Butterfly
The Emerald Bronze Monarch wind up, magic flying butterfly is one of our newest and most popular designs. Great for any and all occasions. It's light, bright and it takes flight! Considering all the love, laughter, and smiles they create, we have no doubt you'll think they are well worth every penny!
- You Wind It Up About 30-35 Times and Watch It Fly (See Video)
- Size is 5 inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide
- Fits Inside Any Standard 5x7 Greeting Card (Card Not Included)
- Comes Individually Packaged With Instructions (Not Prewound)
- Also Can Be Used in Books, Invitations, iPad Cases, Magazines or Anything Else!
- Fun For Kids of All Ages - Use Them Again & Again!
- Get A Flaw Free Guarantee (Not available On All Items)
- Delivery in 7 Business Days or Less (See Shipping Policy Page)
* Greeting Card Not Included
** This product is not suitable for all ages, circumstances or situations. Please read the disclaimer on the package before using this product.
When I received our Butterflyers I was so thrilled with how beautiful they were, and how fun it was to watch them fly. What I did with ours was give each person in our family a Christmas card with a Butterflyer inside, and then put the card in their stocking. On Christmas morning we opened all our cards together, and out all the Butterflyers flew. It was the hit of Christmas! Thank you so much! I think this may be a new Christmas tradition, and I think birthdays, and any other time I can send cards! Definitely will be ordering more!
Beautiful. Love the concept.
They were Pretty and Basically Sturdy for the Cost. Initially did Fly out of the card. The more you Played with them the Weaker they Became..and Failed to Launch. They are Fine for Sending to a Recipient Right out of the Package and Putting into a Card. Not meant for Long Term Use...
As you use them more and more, the rubber band gets stretched out so all you need to do is wind them a little tighter as that happens.
Shipping was super fast and the product arrived in perfect condition, would buy again.
I love butterflyers because they remind me that we are in our 6th extinction and may lose many creatures, including butterflies, all of which are a treasure to us and our natural world. I hope there are always real butterflies for children to chase, but these are lots of fun too.