Cobalt Blue Monarch Flying Butterfly
One of our newest and soon to be most popular flying butterflies. Our Cobalt Blue Monarch flying butterfly is great for any and all occasions. This flying butterfly makes a great gift, is really cool, colorful, creative and best of all, you can use it over and over again! Considering all the love, laughter, and smiles they create, we have no doubt you'll think they are well worth every penny!
- You Wind It Up About 30-35 Times and Watch It Fly (See Video)
- Size is 5 inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide
- Fits Inside Any Standard 5x7 Greeting Card (Card Not Included)
- Comes Individually Packaged With Instructions (Not Prewound)
- Also Can Be Used in Books, Invitations, iPad Cases, Magazines or Anything Else!
- Fun For Kids of All Ages - Use Them Again & Again!
- Get A Flaw Free Guarantee (Not available On All Items)
- Delivery in 7 Business Days or Less (See Shipping Policy Page)
* Greeting Card Not Included
** This product is not suitable for all ages, circumstances or situations. Please read the disclaimer on the package before using this product.
So happy to send these to friends. The responses are always that they were so surprised and happy. They are a clever “cheer up for recipients. They have even purchased some to send as well.
These are great! They really do fly! My friend loved her card. This really was a highlight of her day!!
These were above and beyond expectation!! My girls ages: 10, 9,6,6, and 4 all loved them and had a grand time flying them all over. Matched the colors to their favorites an d they were thrilled. So nice to order something and when it comes it is above and beyond what you expected.
Recently, I bought the blue Butterflyer to go with a birthday gift. The recipient of the gift loves butterflies, and I'm sure will get a kick out of opening her card, and having this butterfly come flying out!
Just used 2 of them yesterday, great fun surprising both ladies. Two small boys were there and they got a huge kick out of them. Stood up to their little fingers and we flew them multiple times and ladies were able to take home for other grandchildren to enjoy.