Mother's Day Flying Butterfly
Forget flowers, candy and boring old items. Give Mom a memory that will last a lifetime with our Mother's Day wind up, magic flying butterfly. She will never forget the time you sent her a card with our "To Mom with Love" wind up magic flying butterfly in it. Perfect for Mother's Day, Valentines Day and birthdays too! It's also a great way to just let mom know you love her and how much you care. Considering all the love, laughter, and smiles they create, we have no doubt you'll think they are well worth every penny!
- You Wind It Up About 30-35 Times and Watch It Fly (See Video)
- Size is 5 inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide
- Fits Inside Any Standard 5x7 Greeting Card (Card Not Included)
- Comes Individually Packaged With Instructions (Not Prewound)
- Also Can Be Used in Books, Invitations, iPad Cases, Magazines or Anything Else!
- Fun For Kids of All Ages - Use Them Again & Again!
- Get A Flaw Free Guarantee (Not available On All Items)
- Delivery in 7 Business Days or Less (See Shipping Policy Page)
* Greeting Card Not Included
** This product is not suitable for all ages, circumstances or situations. Please read the disclaimer on the package before using this product.
The customer service was great, the product worked great, fast shipping and they even wrote a personal not in th package from me to my mom since we don't live near each other. I will be ordering again!!!
They are so nice, and work perfect, bought one for my grandchild for her birthday and the Mom one for my daughter from her 2 little girls. Everybody should get these, nice little gift
Easy to use and love the designs.. The Butterflyers are bound to put a smile on the recipients’ face.
We ordered 12 and have only had the opportunity so far to use one for a friend’s 18th birthday last week. It was a street drive by with decorated cars due to Indiana’s lockdown. Our daughter talked to her the next day though and she loved it. She said she screamed when it flew out of her bday card. Thanks for the little ☀️ now! We are using them for upcoming bdays and graduations (whenever they happen this summer)!