Heart Sing Flying Butterfly
Our Heart Sing wind up, magic flying paper butterfly is great for weddings, anniversaries, Valentine's Day and any other occasion where you want to let your love fly. Show someone that their love makes your Heart Sing with this wind up magic flying butterfly. Considering all the love, laughter, and smiles they create, we have no doubt you'll think they are well worth every penny!
- You Wind It Up About 30-35 Times and Watch It Fly (See Video)
- Size is 5 inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide
- Fits Inside Any Standard 5x7 Greeting Card (Card Not Included)
- Comes Individually Packaged With Instructions (Not Prewound)
- Also Can Be Used in Books, Invitations, iPad Cases, Magazines or Anything Else!
- Fun For Kids of All Ages - Use Them Again & Again!
- Get A Flaw Free Guarantee (Not available On All Items)
- Delivery in 7 Business Days or Less (See Shipping Policy Page)
* Greeting Card Not Included
** This product is not suitable for all ages, circumstances or situations. Please read the disclaimer on the package before using this product.
*** Please note there is absolutely no refunds, no returns and no replacements on any clearance items.
Whenever I send or give a card to someone, I’m known to be the one who gets confetti all over the place. Ha ha ha. So, to change it up, I purchased some of your butterflies, and they are a hit! My family and friends expect “something” in their cards, so the butterflies are a great hit! I love them, will be ordering many more. Thank you❣️Donna
Thanks so much for your awesome review of our wind up flying butterfly. We love helping put a smile on people's faces!
I really love to send these. Only problem is that so far I have not been there when the card is opened and the butterflies take off. I'll have to slip one in at a birthday party
It’s the best to get a text from you’re friend saying how surprised they were when they open it up.
I have tried these a few times!! Can't wait for my grands to open their letters with them in the mail!!
It is awesome, fun to play with, I sent some out to friends and the grandchildren love them.