Stained Glass Rainbow Flying Butterfly (10 Pack)
Discounts, and discount codes do not work on 10-Packs because the discount is already built in the price.
Get a built in discount of 20% OFF the normal price with this 10 Pack of our Stained Glass wind up flying butterfly! Fun for birthdays, parties, events and any other occasion, this is one of our most popular models and is sure to brighten up even the darkest day. Make someone's day and make your message fly with this very popular Stained Glass wind up flying butterfly. Considering all the love, laughter, and smiles they create, we have no doubt you'll think they are well worth every penny!
- You Wind It Up About 30-35 Times and Watch It Fly (See Video)
- Size is 5 inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide
- Fits Inside Any Standard 5x7 Greeting Card (Card Not Included)
- Comes Individually Packaged With Instructions (Not Prewound)
- Also Can Be Used in Books, Invitations, iPad Cases, Magazines or Anything Else!
- Fun For Kids of All Ages - Use Them Again & Again!
- Get A Flaw Free Guarantee (Not available On All Items)
- Delivery in 7 Business Days or Less (See Shipping Policy Page)
* Greeting Card Not Included
** This product is not suitable for all ages, circumstances or situations. Please read the disclaimer on the package before using this product.
I put these in all 7 of my grandkids Valentine cards. From ages 5-12 they all loved them! I will buy more!
These butterflies worked very well and arrived as expected. If you wind them 30-35 times they will fly out very fast. If giving to a child, put it in a card or book and open it away from their face, so they are not frightened and perhaps wind them less turns so they will come out more gently. I am giving these to grandkids for Valentines Day and they will love them!
I bought 10 of the beautiful stained glass butterfliers. My five year old granddaughter wanted one. She played with it for the whole weekend we had her. I send encouragement cards to shut ins or widows I am going to have to buy more. These are fabulous
These are so easy to include in greeting cards and everyone loves them. One is really fun, but two or three in a card really create a special event. My grandkids sort of expect them at this point. Create a really nice fun moment especially during these crummy times.