Sky Blue Monarch Flying Butterfly
When you want to say something special, send a smile to a friend and make your message fly with our very popular Sky Blue Monarch wind up flying butterfly. It's guaranteed to get a smile and make the day of the one you give it to. Considering all the love, laughter, and smiles they create, we have no doubt you'll think they are well worth every penny!
- You Wind It Up About 30-35 Times and Watch It Fly (See Video)
- Size is 5 inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide
- Fits Inside Any Standard 5x7 Greeting Card (Card Not Included)
- Comes Individually Packaged With Instructions (Not Prewound)
- Also Can Be Used in Books, Invitations, iPad Cases, Magazines or Anything Else!
- Fun For Kids of All Ages - Use Them Again & Again!
- Get A Flaw Free Guarantee (Not available On All Items)
- Delivery in 7 Business Days or Less (See Shipping Policy Page)
* Greeting Card Not Included
** This product is not suitable for all ages, circumstances or situations. Please read the disclaimer on the package before using this product.
I am having so much fun with my butterflyers!. I put them in birthday cards, get well cards and even wedding cards! I love to watch my friends and families expressions when they come flying out of their cards. Wendy
This was our first time buying the butterflies, we ordered 5 in various colors for birthday cards. Well, after we received them my grandson discovered them and we not have 2 of the butterflies we sent one in a birthday card and the others he plays with and I have to say we both wind them up to fly. They worked just as described and I am sure we will be buying more at a later date.
My niece has been stuck inside because of covid and I wanted to send her a little something in the mail that would surprise her.
Loved the 4 good ones., very disappointed in clearance, no need for a camoflage or baby girl or boy, I am 67 yrs old, no new babies
I like special occasion categories and I like the colors of the butterfly’s. I have not had a chance to use any yet but this month I will have 2 birthdays...then I will get to see the expressions and respond