Purple Monarch Magic Flying Butterfly
Our Purple Monarch wind up, magic flying butterfly is not only one of the most popular designs, it's great for any and all occasions. Whether it's a birthday party, Easter, Christmas, a school event, special event or just for fun, our Purple Monarch wind up, magic flying butterfly is sure to get a smile. It's also an awesome way to make your message fly!
- Wind It Up About 30 Times and Watch It Fly (See Video)
- Size is 5 inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide
- Perfect For Birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentines, Easter, Weddings, Parties and Many Other Occasions
- Fits Inside Any Standard 5x7 Greeting Card
- Use in Books, Invitations, iPad Case, Magazines or Anything Else!
- Fun For Kids of All Ages - Use Them Again & Again!
- Comes Individually Packaged With Instructions
- Get A Flaw Free Guarantee (Not available On All Items)
- Delivery in 7 Business Days or Less (See Shipping Policy Page)
* Greeting Card Not Included
** This product is not suitable for all ages, circumstances or situations. Please read the disclaimer on the package before using this product.
Great customer service
Made an order and recieved with one butterfly broken, within a day they had sent 2 more to replace the broken one plus an extra just because. Definitely will order again.
Thanks so much for your awesome review of our wind up magic flying butterfly. We try very hard to produce a great product, a low price and excellent service. So grateful people notice and appreciate it!
I loaded 4 of them into a book for my Daughter. She works at a Government Agency. She made the mistake of opening the book (which I had tied shut with a ribbon) at work. Embarrassing screams became happiness once she got over the shock.
Thanks so much for your awesome review of our wind up flying butterfly. We love making memories with people!
They scared the *** out of my Mom when they flew out of her Christmas present. Great present. They work great!
Can't wait to deliver them
Loved them, Followed instructions and flew as advertised.
I bought these for my nieces and we wound up playing with them before we could even get them to the girls. Fun, pretty, and different. And isn’t it lovely to have something cool that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg these days?!?!