I Love LA Magic Flying Butterfly
Don't send a boring old postcard next time you're in Los Angeles! Do something cool and unexpected and make your message fly with our I Love LA wind up, magic flying butterfly. This butterfly is perfect for all those who LOVE LA!
Considering all the love, laughter, and smiles they create, we have no doubt you'll think they are well worth every penny!
- You Wind It Up About 30-35 Times and Watch It Fly (See Video)
- Size is 5 inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide
- Fits Inside Any Standard 5x7 Greeting Card (Card Not Included)
- Comes Individually Packaged With Instructions (Not Prewound)
- Also Can Be Used in Books, Invitations, iPad Cases, Magazines or Anything Else!
- Fun For Kids of All Ages - Use Them Again & Again!
- Get A Flaw Free Guarantee (Not available On All Items)
- Delivery in 7 Business Days or Less (See Shipping Policy Page)
* Greeting Card Not Included
** This product is not suitable for all ages, circumstances or situations. Please read the disclaimer on the package before using this product.
*** Please note there is absolutely no refunds, no returns and no replacements on any clearance items.
Love the product, and customer service was fast and curteous when one of the flyers needed to be replaced. I'll be recommending this company to my friends, for sure!
Really simple, adorable surprise. They work well!
I sent butterfly stuffed cards to all the children I know who are stuck home with just parents and siblings to entertain them. I hoped these would provide a pleasant break from the monotony. They were delighted with their surprise. I found the butterflies to be exactly as shown on the website and super easy to wind up and place in cards. I’ll be buying my next round soon
These are so cute and fun. It’s great to see the person’s smile when they open the card and the butterfly comes out. Thanks
Thanks so much for your awesome review of our wind up flying butterfly. So glad you liked them! We love helping put a smile on people's faces!
They came quickly and worked great. Provided much fun. Now just have to get more rubber bands. Maybe a suggestion would be to include an extra rubber band.