I Love You Flying Butterfly
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Let your love fly and show that special someone how much you care with our I Love You wind up, magic flying Butterfly. This wind up flying paper butterfly is perfect for anniversaries, Valentines Day, Mother's Day, Birthdays and more! Considering all the love, laughter, and smiles they create, we have no doubt you'll think they are well worth every penny!
- You Wind It Up About 30-35 Times and Watch It Fly (See Video)
- Size is 5 inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide
- Fits Inside Any Standard 5x7 Greeting Card (Card Not Included)
- Comes Individually Packaged With Instructions (Not Prewound)
- Also Can Be Used in Books, Invitations, iPad Cases, Magazines or Anything Else!
- Fun For Kids of All Ages - Use Them Again & Again!
- Get A Flaw Free Guarantee (Not available On All Items)
- Delivery in 7 Business Days or Less (See Shipping Policy Page)
* Greeting Card Not Included
** This product is not suitable for all ages, circumstances or situations. Please read the disclaimer on the package before using this product.
Odered 2 butterflies and think they are awesome!! Tested them and they flew very well out of a card. Delivery was quick and the butterflies were pack well so they would not get damaged during delivery. They also included an easy to read direction pamphlet in the package. Would definitely order again and suggest to others! Worth the small cost that they charge. Thank you !
Thanks so much for your awesome review of our wind up magic flying butterfly. We try very hard to produce a great product, a low price and excellent service. So grateful people notice and appreciate it!
My experience in using these Butterflyers are wonderful. I love the expressions on everyone's face as soon as the card was open. Moments to catch on video. I love the construction of these Butterflyers. Light weight and a lower price than their competitors. I will be ordering more in the future.
Very cute, fun for the kids
They were pretty and all the loved ones who received a butterfly said it surprised them and made them laugh!