Birthday Card With Flying Butterfly
Card/Butterflyer Combo packs do not count towards volume discount or other "Special Offers/Discounts" because the discount is already built in the price.
(Card & Butterflyer Included) Our brand new Birthday Balloons greeting card is bright, colorful and perfect for use with any of our wind up flying Butterflyers. Here we give you a choice of any one of our wind up flying birthday Butterflyers to put inside the card. Tell someone you love "Happy Birthday!" with this very nice, colorful and cool Birthday Card with one of our Birthday wind up flying Butterflyers inside.
You Get 1-Card, 1-Envelope and 1-Flying Butterfly
- Front Says: "What's Better Than Getting A Card On Your Birthday?"
- Inside Says: "Getting One With A Surprise Inside"
- Both Card & Butterfly Come Individually Packaged With Instructions
- Butterfly is not prewound. You must Wind It!
- Butterflyer Size is 5 inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide
- Greeting Card is 7 Inches Tall x 5 Inches Wide
- Outside Coating of the Card is High Gloss, Inside is Matte
- Made For Especially For Birthdays
- Comes With Envelope
- Get A Flaw Free Guarantee
Delivery in 7 Business Days or Less (See Shipping Policy Page)
* Greeting Card With Flying Butterfly Included
** This product is not suitable for all ages, circumstances or situations. Please read the disclaimer on the package before using this product.
I gave my 3 granddaughters an Easter card with butterfly of their favorite color in it. They loved them. The youngest who is 2 made her mother keep rewinding for like a half and hour. Laughed and clapped every time.
A bit anticlimactic as the butterflyer didn’t fly out like the ad shows. You really need to make sure you’ve got plenty of twists in the rubber band and then get it into the card. It’s tricky.
Loved it but scared them to death!
I really surprised 4 grandchildren. Well, they were very startled and said to keep fun things like that coming in the mail.They immediately rewound them to play on parents, friends and other unsuspecting ones. One teenage grandson said “you really got us this time”. Score one for Grandma!