Birthday Gifts Flying Butterfly
There's no better way to say, "Happy Birthday!" to someone special than with our Birthday Gifts wind up wind up Magic Flying Butterfly. Give them a birthday gift that they will never forget and give your message wings with our Birthday Gifts wind up flying magic butterfly. Considering all the love, laughter, and smiles they create, we have no doubt you'll think they are well worth every penny!
- You Wind It Up About 30-35 Times and Watch It Fly (See Video)
- Size is 5 inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide
- Fits Inside Any Standard 5x7 Greeting Card (Card Not Included)
- Comes Individually Packaged With Instructions (Not Prewound)
- Also Can Be Used in Books, Invitations, iPad Cases, Magazines or Anything Else!
- Perfect For Birthdays, Party Favors & Gifts
- Fun For Kids of All Ages - Use Them Again & Again!
- Get A Flaw Free Guarantee (Not available On All Items)
- Delivery in 7 Business Days or Less (See Shipping Policy Page)
* Greeting Card Not Included
** This product is not suitable for all ages, circumstances or situations. Please read the disclaimer on the package before using this product.
I'm sure I have said "great things about your butterflies" at least three times before--I have not changed my mind. Your butterflies are wonderful, beautiful and a treat for anyone who receives them in the card I send them in. I will be your customer for quiet a while. Thank you for your quality product
Perfect customer service and products!
"My mom has damentia and forgeta a lot of things lately. We wanted her birthday to be fun. We put the butterfly in her card and she just laughed when it flow out. We haven't heard her laugh that hard in a long time."
We are touched by your kind and encouraging words. Thanks for sharing them and for the great review!
They are awesome. Easy to use, everyone loves them and they can be re used
I send my 7 year old grandson a card every week during COVID-19. I place items in the card that may interest him and provide a good laugh as well. Nana and Grandpa were unable to be at his house when he opened the card. I do know he was completely surprised, totally loved it. He named the butterfly Rosie! This was awesome! How do I top this??