It's A Boy Magic Flying Butterfly
Want a cool and creative way to reveal the gender of a baby at a Baby Shower or to announce the birth of your new baby? Our "It's A Boy!" wind up, magic flying butterfly is great for baby announcements, gender reveal parties and an amazing way to make your "It's A Boy!" message fly.
- Wind It Up About 30 Times and Watch It Fly (See Video)
- Size is 5 inches Tall x 4 Inches Wide
- Perfect For Baby Showers, Birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentines, Easter, Parties and Many Other Occasions
- Fits Inside Any Standard 5x7 Greeting Card
- Use in Books, Announcements, Invitations, iPad Case, Magazines or Anything Else!
- Fun For Kids of All Ages - Use Them Again & Again!
- Comes Individually Packaged With Instructions
- Get A Flaw Free Guarantee (Not available On All Items)
- Delivery in 7 Business Days or Less (See Shipping Policy Page)
* Greeting Card Not Included
** This product is not suitable for all ages, circumstances or situations. Please read the disclaimer on the package before using this product.
*** Please note there is absolutely no refunds or returns on any clearance items.
**** Discount codes do not work on clearance items as the discount is already built in the price.
As advertised, and very affordable, worth the price. The look on every ones faces when they open the "loaded" cards is priceless.I for sure will be a returning customer. Peggy from Cape Cod
I inserted your butterfly in a gift card for a baby shower many states away. It got a big laugh and everyone remembered me better with hilarity
Thanks so much for your awesome review of our wind up flying butterfly. So glad you loved them! It's our privilege to help make memories that last a lifetime.
I went to my granddaughters baby shower . I placed it in her card and it really surprised her she really was surprised she almost peed herself lol. I thought she would go into labour wow but that did not happen thank goodness. I really liked them and would recommend them to others.
Thanks so much for your awesome review of our wind up flying butterfly. So glad you and everyone else loved them! It's our honor to help make fun moments and memories with people. By the way, we're actually working on a video ad that makes the pregnant woman go into labor - lol. Funny that almost happened for real! :-)
Love them sent them out for mothers day
They were easy to set up and I'm happy that they are reusable